Thursday, November 24, 2011

I Actually Finished It!!!

I just finished The Girl Next Door by.Selene Castrovilla.
This book is one of the best romance books I have ever read. Selene Castrovilla puts so much emotion and character into this book. Sam the leading lady is just such a inspiring character.
She loves Jess so much, she can not imagine life without him. You would think Selene Castrovilla would let all her characters end up having a happy ending,but that's not the entire case. Sam starts to accept that Jess will leave her. This girl is in so much pain, it is really unimaginable unless you have been through it. Sam is a strong girl,her father left her by death and now the love of her life is leaving her. This is really an inpiriring book, it taught me to not take anything for granted in life, especially the people. I wold recommend this book to really anyone who wants to be touched in a way you could never imagine. :) <3

7 comments:

  1. I can't imagine loving someone so much that I can't live without them, but sooner or later I'll experience the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you brought your feelings into the book and talked about how it made YOU feel. Nice blog post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice that you put your feelings in your post, which almost no one does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job giving your opinions you made people interested in the book

    ReplyDelete
  5. GABY!!! lol ur sooo stupid.

    anyway, that was really good Amber!!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. amber i completey agree. iw ant to read the book now yu made it sound so interesting and intriging * spelt tht wronqq *

    ReplyDelete
  7. it does sound really painful for sam, like everything is going wrong for her. sounds like a really good read!

    ReplyDelete